Fourth and final week of Sewn Projects for National Sewing Month!
1. a tissue holder that my bestie Jamie showed me how to make
2. a tote bag I sewed up for said bestie
3. a set of my fave nursing pad set thus far with cotton voile
4. a vintage lace key ring fob
5. another i spy seek and find game
6. another raccoon plushie
7. a tooth fairy pillow for Bry
What have you been sewing?
*Reminder! We are having a giveaway for the month of September to celebrate National Sewing Month! Anyone who comments in a post tagged ‘National Sewing Month’ will be entered to win! Please see our Giveaway section at the top of the blog for more information on the giveaway. Comment away!*